This Yucca forms a uniform, spiky, rounded clump of sword-like, blue-green to glaucous grey-green leaves lined with an extraordinary number of curly white filaments. Its habit is much more uniform and is overall smaller than the straight species.
Impressively stout flower scapes carry white, bell-shaped flowers in early to midsummer.
Succulent in nature, Yucca do well in low water and rock gardens, tolerating dry soils that many other perennials do not. Tall flower scapes appear at maturity like elaborate candelabras. Grow these plants in full sun so they might reach their full potential.
- Height: 1.5-2.0 Feet
- Spread: 3.0-3.5 Feet
- Hardiness Zones: 4-10
- Flower Color: White Shades
- Foliage Color: Green-Blue shades
- Sunlight: Full Sun o Part Shade
- Water Requirements: Low-Average
- Bloomtime: Early-Midsummer
- Critter Resistant: Deer ResistantRabbit Resistant
- Seasonal Interest: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Medium